The 9 competition outfits are based around Olympic events, but with an Azeroth twist:
- Archery – Build an outfit around your favourite bow.
- Cycling – Build a biker outfit to compliment the Chopper. It must be either Leather or Mail.
- Discus – Build an outfit around one of the shield skins seen here
- Equestrian – Build an outfit to compliment one of the horse mounts in the game. (Faction limitations apply, so no Orcs on a Stormwind pony)
- Fencing – Time for some swordplay. Build your best outfit around the 1h sword of your choice.
- Javelin – Build an outfit around the polearm of your choice.
- Hammer Throw – Build an outfit around your favourite two-handed hammer.
- Wrestling – We’re going to deviate from olympic wrestling and go to the sports entertainment aspect instead. Using one of the “championship” belts, design your own Azerothian pro wrestler. Think of the oversized belts, such as the Firemend Cinch seen here.
- Freestyle – Build your own NPC. Could be an innkeeper, could be the Green Orc Lantern. Doesn’t matter.
Head - Bloodspore Hood
Shoulders - Conjurer's Mantle
Chest (hidden) - Green Woolen Vest
Lower City Tabard
Wrists - Conjurer's Bracers
Hands - Hands of the Chosen
Belt - Dirtwood Belt
Legs - Hooligan's Pantaloons
Feet - Lightheart Sandals (these don't actually show up as anything on Draenei, hooray for hooves!)
The banner is an item in the model viewer,
but it is white, so I photoshopped the emblem in. Thanks to Cymre at Bubbles of Mischief
for the idea!
If you'd like to enter the Mogolympics, visit Amateur Azerothean and leave a comment, or send them an e-mail.